Awesome – we’d be happy to consider publishing your work.
Just read through the guidelines below to see how we do it.
Your Post Needs To Be:
- Great. Your post needs to be engaging, well-written, and valuable for new entrepreneurs, wantrepreneurs, sideprenurs, work from homer’s and business startups.
- Original. Obviously, we don’t want anything that’s been published anywhere else.
- In-depth and relevant. Our readers are demanding, and we do our best to live up to their standards. We post more actionable how-to guides than anything else. Make sure your post is immediately helpful for new entrepreneurs and ‘wantrepreneurs’.
- 700 – 1500 words, 1,000 words are optimal and most likely to be accepted, we always prefer more than less content.
- Extremely useful for entrepreneurs. Did I mention that yet?
If you think your post fits that description, then please send it our way!
How To Submit Your Guest Post:
- Get an idea of what our audience wants by going through our popular posts (to the right above the footer) and reading a few.
- Send us a message with your idea only by completing the form below. Please don’t send any full posts, we won’t read them. Send your email via the form at the bottom of this page with ‘Guest Post Request‘ in the subject line.
- Wait for us to approve your idea. We should get back to you within a few days.
- Write your post and send it back. Refer to the section above to see what your post needs to look like.
- Make any requested revisions. Some of our guest posts go through 2-3 rounds of revisions, and we also go through and make our own edits.
If all goes well, we will publish your guest post within a week to a month of accepting it.
After Your Guest Post Is Live:
- Spread your post around. We expect our writers to be proud of what they post, and to show it by helping to share it around their networks.