Hi Richard Santoro here author and editor of entrepreneur-ideas.org, the free blog website that helps share ideas, provide guides and support for entrepreneurs, statups SME’s and business owners. The blog is free, non for profit and I write and maintain it all in the little spare time I have, that’s why I NEED YOU!
Guest Post For Entrepreneur-ideas.org Bloggers Welcome
I welcome you to guest post at entreprenuer-ideas.org and I am still looking for like-minded guest bloggers to join the growing team of expert bloggers on business, entrepreneurship, productivity, technology and more.
This is your chance to be part of a growing site and dynamic community based on sharing knowledge. Do you have what it takes to write for entrepreneur-ideas.org?
I am looking for guest bloggers to help fill the site with interesting and informative articles and opinions. Looking for original, exciting and interesting posts on any of the many areas covered by the website, from personal experiences to news and reviews.
I particularly like: stuff that hasn’t been done a hundred times before (please), list posts done creatively, how to’s, photos, infographics, videos, anything topical, repeat posters (I will be introducing rewards for top contributors), informative writing, genuinely useful and interesting content, I know you can do it!
Thats all very well you may be thinking, but whats in it for me? Well, if the kudos of writing for for Entrepreneur Ideas wasn’t enough for you, I will link back to your own blog and/or Twitter profile from your authors signature and all our bloggers will get an official Entreprenur-Ideas.org Bloggers Badge to show that you have submitted content thats been published on our site.
Theres a style guide and a few pointers below for you to get an idea of what we are after so have a read and let your imagination go wild. Just go click the contact button below to submit your ideas and I will get right back to you.
So you’re thinking of writing a guest blog for entrepreneur-ideas.org? Thats great! But before you begin heres a few dos and dont’s that I want you to bear in mind.
1) The website is clean, as a result the following will not be tolerated: Swearing, intolerant or offensive views or language, graphic sexual references
2) Were all friends here so theres no need to get personal. Sometimes something is so terrible you’ve just got to give it a bad review, and I understand that, but anything that could be deemed an outright attack on an individual or organisation is not acceptable.
3) Okay so maybe you have a particular favourite brand but I don’t need to hear about it in every other sentence. No overt product placement please.
4) And on a similar note I know that spam is more than just a delicious luncheon meat, so please don’t stuff your post full of links I have to remove.
5) On the other hand, I understand that you’ve put time and effort into writing a quality blog for the site and you deserve some credit, so I are more than happy to allow a link to your blog and/or your Twitter page in your author bio.
6) This is about allowing bloggers and professionals to share there experience so pleas be objective and don’t just provide a bunch of links to your corporate/sales sites.
7) I like original copy, so please don’t duplicate content, if you wish to repost your existing articles please clearly inform me it’s a cross posting and where your original is posted.
8) Much as we all like a good gossip, what I don’t like are expensive libel actions. Please don’t make any statements you cant back up, and if you do state anything outrageous expect me to ask you to prove it.
9) all articles must be a minimum of 700-1,000 words. (provide your full name, mini bio 150 words, your URL website or domain for link back and your email address)
10) The Editors decision is final, thats why I am the Editor.