Increase your chances of success, reduce your risk, develop a business that you are passionate about, and be successful.
Save Money $$$
Build Things That Matter
Learn The Process/Formula Behind Building a Successful Startup
“I agree that there are many courses/books out there that aim to solve a similar problem, but entrepreneurs are still dealing with the same problem.”
I’m Richard Santoro a serial entrepreneur, sales & marketing consultant, author, blogger and startup veteran. Using a range of resources, books, research, interviews, and my own practical and hands on experiences – I share my formula for startup success. Yes I have failed and made mistakes, which I will help you to avoid!
In my course, “How To Launch A Successful Business” you will learn the following:
- Developing an entrepreneurial mindset
- How to generate ideas
- How to create a powerful team behind your ideas
- How to validate ideas
- How to analyse markets
- Product and customer discovery
- How to build businesses that matter
- How to minimize startup risk
- How to open a business with less money and time
- How to use data to find success
- How and what pivoting really is
- Building the ultimate product
- How to market your business & acquire customers
- Creating go-to-market strategies
- How to build a sustainable long-term business
Increase your odds of startup success today. Be the 1/10 businesses that do succeed and have a huge impact on the world.
Take this course to get a complete walkthrough on how to build a business from day 1 to the day your business starts making profit.
How To Launch A Successful Business – Full training Guide
- What are the requirements?
- What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30+ Lectures
- Learn how to minimize startup risk
- Learn how to turn an idea into a successful business
- Learn how to validate ideas, marketing plans, and other assumptions
- Learn how to build things that matter
- Learn how to be successful
- What is the target audience?
- Builders – software engineers & developers
- Product Owners – product/project managers
- Anyone involved with bringing new products to market